These last two days I managed to watch “LeWeb London 2012″ live through youtube and I have to admit that I wish I had been there. I’d like to share with you some of the Startups that were the finalists:
- www.blippar.com (Winner!) I have to admit that it looks awesome and that the whole augmented reality area is a very interesting one!
- verylastroom.com – For booking hotels rooms for “today”.
- busyflow.com – Interesting one from Lithuania that helps one to collaborate better using various cloud apps through their platform
- hojoki.com – Makes all your cloud apps work as one
- nearnote.co.uk – NearNote = Information + Context.
There were other Startup’s there but these are the one I’ve pickt to speak about . Congratulations to all the finalists – remember that you were one of the 16 picked from the more than 600 applicants! LeWeb seems to be an amazing event hosted in europe and I hope that I’ll manage to be present on future editions.