I have been using Google Analytics for a couple of years now and I wanted to pass the IQ Exam for a while. This is a small guide for those of you who wish to prepare for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam – I hope you will enjoy and use these tips.
- GA Experience: 3 or 4 years
- Preparation time: +-4 days => watch videos, create mindmap, test and explore new features in GA
Why did I do the exam?
- Extend my knowledge about this amazing tool
- Deeper knowlege of some features Usefull for some projects im currently working on
- Prove that I know how to use this tool properly – good for credibility for both clients & employers
My Result: 92% – Result Diploma
Where to pass the exam?
- Question Status: Not Seen, Answered, Unanswered, Marked
- 90 minutes (1,5 hours)
- 70 multiple choice questions
- You need 80% to pass
- You can pause and come back to continue later – time limit: 120 hours (5 days) after you start it
Here are some tips for your preparation material:
These are ordered by order of importance
- View, review and study the “Conversion University Videos“
- View and use the “Google Analytics IQ Test Mindmap” that I’ve created for you - Google Analytics MindMap
- View the videos of the youtube channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/googleanalytics – I didn’t watch them all.
Here are some of the tabs I opened while doing the exam:
- Analytics Support
- Google Analytics
How to prove that you passed it? Visit the following link that will give you a hint on: Google Analytics IQ: Proof of Qualification Now Available!
Final Tips: Study! It’s not extemelly hard but if you don’t study you will probably fail. If during the exam you have some questions that you are not sure or you simply don’t know the anser then mark those questions and skip. Later go back to them – pause the test if you need.
Thank you for reading this article. Please feel free to leave a comment or contact me.Thank you for reading this article. Please feel free to leave a comment or contact me.